Official Hamster Republic Role Playing Game Construction Engine (O.H.R.RPG.C.E.) is a free open-source utility to create your own Role Play Game (RPG) in a similar style to the classic Final Fantasy games on the NES, SNES and GBA.
The OHRRPGCE uses a scripting language called HamsterSpeak, but games can be made without any use of scripting.
There are a large assortment of RPG games available using the O.H.R.RPG.C.E. engine.
- Quickly develop 2D computer Role Playing Games.
- Customizable main menus.
- 100 Non-Player Characters per map.
- New enemy dissolving styles.
- Improved tag browsing/naming interface.
- Customizable UI colors.
- Play sound/music.
- Includes an example game, Vikings of Midgard.
|Read our complete collection of recommended free and open source software. The collection covers all categories of software.|