LibrePCB is an EDA application to develop printed circuit boards.
The software uses the Qt widget toolkit.
The software is released under an open source license.
- All-In-One: project management + library/schematic/board editors.
- Intuitive, modern and easy-to-use graphical user interface.
- Very powerful library design with some innovative concepts.
- Human-readable file formats for both libraries and projects.
- Multi-PCB feature (different PCB variants of the same schematic).
- Automatic netlist synchronisation between schematic and board.
- Multilingual (both application and library elements).
- Cross-platform support – runs under Linux, Mac OS X, and Windows.
|Read our complete collection of recommended free and open source software. The collection covers all categories of software.
The software collection forms part of our series of informative articles for Linux enthusiasts. There's tons of in-depth reviews, alternatives to Google, fun things to try, hardware, free programming books and tutorials, and much more.