gnome-screenshot is a utility used in the GNOME Desktop Environment which takes a picture of the desktop or of a window and saves it into a file.
gnome-screenshot is part of the GNOME Utilities package.
The software depends on GLib 2.36, GTK+ 3.0, and libcanberra-gtk2.
- Makes screen capturing very simple.
- Select the area of the screenshot.
- Select the window to be captured.
- Take a screenshot after a specified number of seconds.
- Take a screenshot including the border of the screen.
- Add a shadow bevel effect around the screenshot.
- Add a border effect to a screenshot.
- Take a screenshot without window decorations.
Developer: Cosimo Cecchi, Emmanuele Bassi
License: GNU GPL
|Read our complete collection of recommended free and open source software. The collection covers all categories of software.|