deepspeech.pytorch is an implementation of DeepSpeech2 using Baidu Warp-CTC. The software creates a network based on the DeepSpeech2 architecture, trained with the CTC activation function.
- Train DeepSpeech, configurable RNN types and architectures with multi-GPU support.
- Language model support using kenlm (WIP currently).
- Multiple dataset downloaders, support for AN4, TEDLIUM, Voxforge and Librispeech. Datasets can be merged, and support for custom datasets is included.
- Noise injection (dynamic) for online training to improve noise robustness.
- Audio augmentation to improve noise robustness. This applies small changes to the tempo and gain when loading audio to increase robustness.
- Easy start/stop capabilities in the event of crash or hard stop during training.
- Visdom/Tensorboard support for visualizing training graphs.
This software has the following dependencies: python-levenshtein, torch, visdom, wget, librosa, and tqdm.
The project also offers a set of pre-trained networks for evaluation usage.
Developer: Sean Naren
License: MIT License
|New to Linux? Read our Linux for Starters series.|
|The largest compilation of the best free and open source software in the universe. Supplied with our legendary ratings charts.|
|Hundreds of in-depth reviews offering our unbiased and expert opinion on software.|
|Alternatives to Google's Products and Services examines your options to migrate from the Google ecosystem with open source Linux alternatives.|
|Alternatives to Microsoft's Products and Services recommends open source Linux software.|
|Essential Linux system tools looks at small, indispensable utilities, useful for system administrators as well as regular users.|
|Linux utilities to maximise your productivity. Small, indispensable tools, useful for anyone running a Linux machine.|
|Home computers became commonplace in the 1980s. Emulate home computers including the Commodore 64, Amiga, Atari ST, ZX81, Amstrad CPC, and ZX Spectrum.|
|Now and Then examines how promising open source software fared over the years.|
|Linux at Home looks at a range of home activities where Linux can play its part, making the most of our time at home, keeping active and engaged.|
|Linux Candy opens up to the lighter side of Linux. Have some fun!|
|Best Free Android Apps. There's a strict eligibility criteria for inclusion in this series|
|These best free books accelerate your learning of every programming language|
|These free tutorials offer the perfect tonic to the free programming books series|
|Stars and Stripes is an occasional series looking at the impact of Linux in the USA|