CapRover is an app/database deployment platform and web server package for NodeJS, Python, PHP, ASP.NET, Ruby, MySQL, MongoDB, Postgres, WordPress (and etc…) applications.
No Docker or nginx knowledge is required.
CapRover is free and open source software.
- Simple to use interface for many Docker operations: exposing container ports to host, setting up persistent directories, instance count and etc..
- CLI for automation and scripting.
- Web GUI for ease of access and convenience.
- No lock-in! Remove CapRover and your apps keep working.
- Deploy apps in your own space (Node js, PHP, Python, Java literally any language).
- One-click apps – deploying one-click apps is a matter of seconds! MongoDB, Parse, MySQL, WordPress, Postgres and many more.
- Easy deploy – many ways to deploy: upload your source from dashboard, use command line caprover deploy, use webhooks and build upon git push.
- Docker Swarm under the hood for containerization and clustering.
- Nginx (fully customizable template) under the hood for load-balancing.
- Let’s Encrypt under the hood for free SSL (HTTPS). Ability to secure your services over HTTPS for FREE, ability to automatically redirect HTTP to HTTPS.
- Highly customizable – optionally fully customizable nginx config allowing you to enable HTTP2, specific caching logic, custom SSL certs and etc.
- Cluster ready.
|Read our complete collection of recommended free and open source software. The collection covers all categories of software.|