Bonita BPM is an open source business process management and workflow suite.
It improves business operations by connecting people, processes, and information systems into easily managed applications. Create process-based applications in a single day with Bonita BPM.
Bonita BPM is released in four different editions: Community, Teamwork, Efficiency, Performance. The community edition offers BPMN2 process modelling, collaborative process modeling, import and export process models, decision tables and model validation.
- Bonita Studio – a graphical BPMN 2.0 workflow designer. Design an executable process model with BPMN2 drag-and-drop elements. Start with a visual design, define data management, add connectors to external systems, and design user forms to complete a process application:
- Whiteboard – for drawing a process flow diagram and defining the detail of steps, transitions, decision points and other process elements.
- Form builder – used to create forms used in process web applications.
- Bonita Portal – for managing and interacting with processes. Deploy applications remotely or on a co-located application server. Apps, user tasks, and users can be managed from desktop and mobile devices. Modify parameters directly in deployed apps.
- Bonita Execution Engine – a lightweight and powerful BPM engine that can be deployed standalone or embedded in your application. Developers can leverage both Java and REST APIs to interact with BonitaBPM engine services and BPM artifacts such processes, instances, tasks, actors…
- Process-driven application generation.
Click the button to make a donation via flattr. Donations help us to maintain and improve the site. You can also donate via PayPal.
Read our complete collection of recommended free and open source software. The collection covers all categories of software.
The software collection forms part of our series of informative articles for Linux enthusiasts. There's tons of in-depth reviews, alternatives to Google, fun things to try, hardware, free programming books and tutorials, and much more.