Afterwriting CLI is a command line tool that lets you generate PDF from your fountain script using node.js.
Afterwriting is a place where you can play with some screenwriting tools. You can open screenplays written in Fountain format or Final Draft (it will be converted to fountain).
It provides post-processing tools for Fountain screenplays:
- Coverts Fountain format to PDF.
- Extract basic screenplay information (number of pages, action/dialogue time, locations, etc).
- Statistics (location distribution, page balance, dialogue, etc).
- Script pulse.
- Primary/secondary characters.
- Load and sync with Google Drive / Dropbox.
- Import .fdx files (FinalDraft format).
- Basic editor with auto-complete.
|Read our complete collection of recommended free and open source software. The collection covers all categories of software.
The software collection forms part of our series of informative articles for Linux enthusiasts. There's tons of in-depth reviews, alternatives to Google, fun things to try, hardware, free programming books and tutorials, and much more.