TupiTube Desk (a fork of KTooN) is a desktop application focused on 2D vector-based content like images (PNG), storyboards (HTML) and animations (OGG, AVI, MPEG, etc).
Its interface has been designed looking for provide a high level experience of usability for artists and non artists, using as main development resource the Qt framework.
It’s released under an open source license.
- Basic Illustration Tools (shapes, fill, text).
- Time line and exposure sheet.
- Gradient Tools.
- Onion skin.
- Brushes editor.
- Pencil with smoothness support.
- Preview animation module.
- Animation export option for many video formats (OGV, AVI, MPEG, SWF) or PNG image arrays.
Developer: Gustav Gonzalez
License: GNU GPL v3
|Read our complete collection of recommended free and open source software. The collection covers all categories of software.
The software collection forms part of our series of informative articles for Linux enthusiasts. There's tons of in-depth reviews, alternatives to Google, fun things to try, hardware, free programming books and tutorials, and much more.