openQRM is an open source systems management platform which integrates with existing components in enterprise data centers.
This application focuses on automated, rapid-deployment, storage-manage, virtualization and cloud computing.
openQRM is a single-management console for the complete IT-infra structure and provides a well defined API which can be used to integrate third-party tools as additional plugins.
- Small and compact.
- Easy to install.
- Complete separation of “hardware” (physical servers and virtual machines) from “software” (server-images).
- Support for different virtualization technologies.
- Fully automatic Nagios configuration (single click) to monitor all systems and services.
- High-availability : “N to 1” fail-over !
- Ready-made-server-images via the image-shelf plugin.
- Integrated storage management:
- Local-disk (transferring server-images to the local-disk).
- LVM-Nfs (NFS on top of LVM2 to allow fast-cloning).
- LVM-Iscsi (Iscsi on top of LVM2 to allow fast-cloning).
- LVM-Aoe (Aoe on top of LVM2 to allow fast-cloning).
- Support for all kinds of different deployment types.
- Distribution support.
- Developer friendly.
- Support for multiple database types, e.g. MySQL, Oracle, DB2, and PostgreSQL.
Developer: openQRM Team
License: GNU GPL v2
|Read our complete collection of recommended free and open source software. The collection covers all categories of software.|