openQRM is an open source systems management platform which integrates with existing components in enterprise data centers.
This application focuses on automated, rapid-deployment, storage-manage, virtualization and cloud computing.
openQRM is a single-management console for the complete IT-infra structure and provides a well defined API which can be used to integrate third-party tools as additional plugins.
- Small and compact.
- Easy to install.
- Complete separation of “hardware” (physical servers and virtual machines) from “software” (server-images).
- Support for different virtualization technologies.
- Fully automatic Nagios configuration (single click) to monitor all systems and services.
- High-availability : “N to 1” fail-over !
- Ready-made-server-images via the image-shelf plugin.
- Integrated storage management:
- Local-disk (transferring server-images to the local-disk).
- LVM-Nfs (NFS on top of LVM2 to allow fast-cloning).
- LVM-Iscsi (Iscsi on top of LVM2 to allow fast-cloning).
- LVM-Aoe (Aoe on top of LVM2 to allow fast-cloning).
- Support for all kinds of different deployment types.
- Distribution support.
- Developer friendly.
- Support for multiple database types, e.g. MySQL, Oracle, DB2, and PostgreSQL.
Developer: openQRM Team
License: GNU GPL v2
Click the button to make a donation via flattr. Donations help us to maintain and improve the site. You can also donate via PayPal.
Read our complete collection of recommended free and open source software. The collection covers all categories of software.
The software collection forms part of our series of informative articles for Linux enthusiasts. There's tons of in-depth reviews, alternatives to Google, fun things to try, hardware, free programming books and tutorials, and much more.