Summoning Wars is an open source, network-based, role-playing game with a point-and-click fight system.
It features both a single-player and a multiplayer mode for about 2 to 8 players.
Summoning Wars has a flexible engine that allows to modify and extend most aspects of the game by editing some easy to read XML files. Additionally, there is a lua-based scripting system that allows triggering events or starting cut scenes at runtime.
- Hundreds of items to collect and dozens of monster types to fight.
- Highly addictive gameplay.
- 4 classes with 24 unique abilities.
- Single and multiplayer mode (up to 8 players).
- Dozens of monster to fight.
- Hundreds of items to collect.
- Search for black market and stock enchanted items.
Developer: Hans Wuf, gnemo, Stefan, Psycho
License: GNU GPL v3
Click the button to make a donation via flattr. Donations help us to maintain and improve the site. You can also donate via PayPal.
Read our complete collection of recommended free and open source software. The collection covers all categories of software.
The software collection forms part of our series of informative articles for Linux enthusiasts. There's tons of in-depth reviews, alternatives to Google, fun things to try, hardware, free programming books and tutorials, and much more.