Other Features & Memory Usage
- Large number of commands offers good configuration.
- Play tracks from the library, playlist, and browser views.
- Configurable key bindings.
- Repeat playback functionality.
- Cross-platform support with the software running on Linux, OS X, OpenBSD, NetBSD, FreeBSD, and Android.
Siren has the smallest footprint of any music player I’ve reviewed. Consuming a mere 11MB of RAM in usage, it really is a model of simplicity.
Pages in this article:
Page 1 – Introduction / Installation
Page 2 – In Operation
Page 3 – Other Features & Memory Usage
Page 4 – Summary