n8n (pronounced n-eight-n) offers extendable workflow automation.
The software helps you to interconnect every app with an API in the world with each other to share and manipulate its data without a single line of code. It is an easy to use, user-friendly and highly customizable service, which uses an intuitive user interface for you to design your unique workflows very fast. Hosted on your server and not based in the cloud, it keeps your sensible data very secure in your own trusted database.
n8n is free and open source software.
- Node-based approach.
- Node based editor lets you map anything to everything and go beyond basic ETL.
- Run locally or the cloud. Decide who gets access and where your data is stored.
- 170+ different nodes to automate workflows.
- Extendable – easy to augment with custom functions logic, and apps with minimal engineering effort.
- Sync data between 90+ apps – move and transform data between different apps and databases without getting caught up in API docs and troubleshooting CORS errors.
- Create custom integrations – design bespoke nodes for a proprietary CRM, endpoints for your product, or any other software, and empower your marketing and ops teams to create their own workflows.
Click the button to make a donation via flattr. Donations help us to maintain and improve the site. You can also donate via PayPal.
Read our complete collection of recommended free and open source software. The collection covers all categories of software.
The software collection forms part of our series of informative articles for Linux enthusiasts. There's tons of in-depth reviews, alternatives to Google, fun things to try, hardware, free programming books and tutorials, and much more.