ggplot is a plotting system for Python based on R’s ggplot2 and the Grammar of Graphics. It’s built for making professional looking, plots quickly with minimal code. It builds on top of matplotlib and seeks to raise the aesthetics of matplotlib visualizations in a straightforward manner.
- Tightly integrated with pandas.
- Combine or add different types of visualization components (or layers) together.
- Make multiple plots at the same time.
- 2 main ways to visualize distributions: histograms and density plots.
- Save plots to PNG format.
|Read our complete collection of recommended free and open source software. The collection covers all categories of software.
The software collection forms part of our series of informative articles for Linux enthusiasts. There's tons of in-depth reviews, alternatives to Google, fun things to try, hardware, free programming books and tutorials, and much more.