Domain Technologie Control (DTC) is an open source web hosting control panel designed to deliver a graphics-oriented layout for managing commercial hosting of web servers, shared web hosting servers, virtual private servers (VPSes), and dedicated servers. Its main goal is to be the most ergonomic hosting control panel.
DTC is a set of PHP scripts and a web interface that manage a MySQL database that handles all the host information. It generates backup scripts, statistic calculation scripts, and config files for bind, Apache, qmail, and proftpd, using a single system UID/GID. With DTC, you can delegate the task of creating subdomains, email, and FTP accounts to users for the domain names they own. Integrated into DTC are the support ticket system and customizable HTTP error pages.
Domain Technologie Control allows the administrator to create web hosting plans that provide e-mail and FTP accounts, domain purchasing, subdomains, SSH, and MySQL databases to the end users under controllable quota[disambiguation needed] for the web sites that these users own. DTC also maintains the automation of billing, generates backup scripts, and monitors traffic (per user and per service) using a single system, UID or GID. Also
DTC also connects to dtc-xen to manage and monitor the usage of Virtual Private Servers (VPS).
DTC is fully skinnable and translated into several languages.
- Real-time bandwidth monitor for all server on each user basis
- Automatic ip update (dyndns-like feature)
- Antivirus and anti-spam with spam quarantine (“spam” imap folder) for mail
- Automated backup NS and MX between 2 or more control panels (with domain list exchange over HTTPS)
- Unix type independency (can run on FreeBSD, redhat, debian, OS-X…)
- Store-front integration with registration form and payment gateway option
- Mailing lists with many options (including moderation, header customization, and HTML archives)
- Package installer (like fantastico) to be able to install many apps (phpBB, osCommerce, Drupal, etc…) in few clicks
- Full internationalization: translated to many languages (currently up to 11)
- Management of all types of hosting: Shared, Dedicated or VPS
- Full billing system, including customer invoicing and renewals, and company book keeping with multiple company support (currently only supporting one currency at a time)
- Integrated support ticket system
- Full server monitoring system, globally and per service and user in real time
- Email management:
- Multiple email accounts
- Mailbox quota
- Supported Backends:
- Web server:
- FTP server:
- Programming languages:
- Virus Scanners:
- Web Statistics:
- Mailing List Manager:
- Available in Chinese, English, Spanish, French, Dutch, German, Italian, Russian, Hungarian, Romanian, Polish and Latvian
Developer: GPLHost and contributors
License: GNU LGPL 2.1
|Read our complete collection of recommended free and open source software. The collection covers all categories of software.|