GanttProject is a free and easy to use Gantt chart based project scheduling and management tool written in Java.
With GanttProject you can break down your project into a tree of tasks and assign human resources that have to work on each task. You can also establish dependencies between tasks, like “this task can’t start until this one is finished”.
GanttProject renders your project using two charts: Gantt chart for tasks and resource load chart for resources. You can print your charts, generate PDF and HTML reports, exchange data with Microsoft Project and spreadsheet applications.
- Task hierarchy and dependencies.
- Gantt chart – create work breakdown structure, draw dependencies, define milestones.
- Resource load chart.
- Generation of PERT chart.
- PDF and HTML reports.
- MS Project import/export.
- WebDAV based groupwork.
- Exchange data with spreadsheet applications. Import projects from and export them to Microsoft Project formats. Export to spreadsheets with CSV.
|Read our complete collection of recommended free and open source software. The collection covers all categories of software.|