Calaos is a powerful open source home automation software. It features a complete set of parts to automate your house from lights to shutter or even music or cameras. It is a full solution for home automation.
Calaos uses the Enlightenment Foundation Libraries to power its touchscreen interface.
Calaos OS is a complete Linux distribution on its own. It is based on Open-embedded build tools and provides binaries images for a set or machines. Calaos Server, Calaos Home and Calaos WebApp and all the tools needed for a full home automation system are already integrated and configured.
- Supported hardware:
- Wago’s PLC, with digital or analog I/O, DALI or DMX light bus.
- Eco Device.
- Web API.
- X10Zibase I/O.
- GPIO (Linux based GPIO, for direct use of RaspberryPI GPIO header).
- Nabaztag (Karotz).
- CCTV IP (Axis, Mjpeg…).
- Slick looking touchscreen interface.
- Android and iOS apps.
- HTML5 web app.
- Remote configuration tool.
- Pre-configured Linux images for SD card.
|Read our complete collection of recommended free and open source software. The collection covers all categories of software.|