Bygfoot Football Manager is a football management game.
Bygfoot allows you to manage a team by training the players, buying and selling them, contracting loans, maintaining the stadium, etc. You can be promoted or relegated, even become a champion if you’re a skillful manager.
The game is deliberately kept simple (though not easy): you only have to keep one eye at your players and another at your stadium.
- Customise Bygfoot by writing a country definitions file or by creating your own team definitions files.
- For hardcore football manager fans (the game concentrates on gameplay instead of graphics).
- Multiple tables in leagues.
- Joined leagues.
- Newspaper feature.
- Variable round robins for cups and variable breaks between round robins.
- Internationalization support – translations for Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Portuguese (Brazilian), Romanian, Spanish, Swedish, and Turkish.
|Read our complete collection of recommended free and open source software. The collection covers all categories of software.
The software collection forms part of our series of informative articles for Linux enthusiasts. There's tons of in-depth reviews, alternatives to Google, fun things to try, hardware, free programming books and tutorials, and much more.