BloGTK is a weblog client that allows you to post to your weblog from GNOME without the need for a separate browser window.
BloGTK makes managing blog posts easy, especially for people who have multiple blogs.
BloGTK works with any blogging system that supports XML-RPC publishing.
- Post editor features built-in syntax highlighting and spellcheck.
- Create a new post, open a saved post file, save the post, perform cut/copy/paste operations, undo and redo your last text entries, or post the entry to your blog.
- Saves its posts to disk as XML that can be read in other applications.
- Works with the following weblog platforms:
- WordPress 1.5 or later or WordPress.com.
- Movable Type/Open Melody 2.5 or later.
- Windows Live Spaces.
- Expression Engine (autoconfiguration does not work).
- Any blog that uses the MetaWeblog API.
Developer: Jay Reding
License: Apache License 2.0
|Read our complete collection of recommended free and open source software. The collection covers all categories of software.
The software collection forms part of our series of informative articles for Linux enthusiasts. There's tons of in-depth reviews, alternatives to Google, fun things to try, hardware, free programming books and tutorials, and much more.