Last Updated on May 5, 2023
Linux devices can be complex to troubleshoot without an admin’s assistance and one third of Linux users opt for Ubuntu OS. Remote Access Plus is exclusive software developed for administrators and technicians to access remotely and troubleshoot problems on Linux, Windows, and Mac computers.
Explore all of Remote Access Plus’s features on either the cloud or on-premises with a free, 30-day trial. You can also download our mobile app to troubleshoot IT problems on the go.
- Detect multiple monitors and display them on a single console.
- Track the history of remote sessions, chats, calls, etc. with fine-grained reporting.
- Communicate through chat, voice, and video call.
- Silently monitor enterprise computers.
- Rebrand logos and names as per your requirements.
- Customize user confirmation options when initiating a remote session to comply with HIPAA.
- Enable view-only mode to monitor end-user devices.
- Remote Access Plus is available for on-premises and cloud.
- Customize compression rate and color quality to enjoy un interrupted remote session.
- Configure time-out for idle remote sessions.
- Record sessions and use them for training and auditing purposes.
Developer: ZOHO Corp.