Last Updated on April 4, 2021
- Build any affine directed graph iterated function system (IFS) in the Euclidean space of arbitrary dimension (as 2D or 3D section).
- Automatically find interesting fractal shapes, rep-tiles, multi-tiles, irreptiles, carpets, dragons, etc.
- Extract boundary of self-affine tiles as directed graph IFS.
- Compute dimension of the boundary of self-affine tiles (numerically and analytically).
- Export and import Fractint IFS format, export Apophysis .flame format.
- Zoom IFS fractals. You can also rotate and pan fractals.
- Render high resolution images (with batch rendering).
- Render keyframe animation.
- Generate thumbnails.
- Create and save 3D mesh.
- Novel algorithms are employed.