Last Updated on December 10, 2018
gvSIG Desktop 2.4, a popular open source Geographic Information System, is now available. You can access both the gvSIG Desktop 2.4 installable and portable versions from the download section of the project website, with distributions available for Windows, Linux and Mac OS X.
Major feature additions include:
- Table of contents: Integrated catalog
- Table of contents: hiding legends and behaviour improvements
- Symbology: Heat map legend added
- Symbology: Marker clustering legend added
- Tools to support temporary data in gvSIG Desktop, known as 4D
- Tools: quick information
- Updated compliance with Cadastre GML
- H2GIS database support added
- Oracle database driver has been updated and optimized
- Support for SQL Server and SpatialLite databases added
- New OSM map services that provide both new ways of representing cartography and thematic services
- Data: OSM data direct download
and a lot more.
Read more at the update announcement.