Flynn is an open source Platform as a Service. It’s a simple, turnkey solution to cloud, containers, ops, whatever you want to call it. Flynn manages all the technology you need under the surface.
Flynn is designed to run anything that can run on Linux, not just stateless web apps.
It comes with highly available database appliances, including PostgreSQL, MySQL, and MongoDB.
- Creates running applications directly from your code so there’s no need to learn configuration management or build custom stacks for each app.
- Routes and load balances traffic to every instance of each of your apps.
- Includes built-in Postgres, MySQL, and MongoDB databases with safe, automatic high availability.
- Connects all your microservices with built-in service discovery.
- Makes scaling your cluster to just the right size easy so you save money on your cloud bills.
|Read our complete collection of recommended free and open source software. The collection covers all categories of software.|