Yafc is an FTP client intended to be a replacement for the standard ftp program. Features include directory cache, remote filename completion, aliases, colored ls, recursive get/put/ls/rm, nohup mode transfers, tagging (queueing), background downloading, and more.
- Cached directory listings.
- Extensive tab completion.
- Multiple connections open.
- Automatic reconnect on timed out connections.
- Colored ls.
- Autologin and bookmarks.
- Kerberos support (version 4 and 5, heimdal, kth-krb or MIT).
- SFTP support (SSH2, supports .ssh/config).
- Recursive get/put/fxp/rm/ls.
- Stats after large get or put.
- Nohup mode get and put.
- Tagging (queueing) of files for later transferring.
- Automatically enters nohup-mode when SIGHUP received (in get and put).
- Redirection to local command or file (‘>’, ‘>>’ and ‘|’).
- Proxy support.
- Variable substitution for shell commands.
- Ignore masks for uploads.
- IPv6 support.
|Read our complete collection of recommended free and open source software. The collection covers all categories of software.|