Last Updated on July 11, 2021
The Intalio open source BPM, Intalio Community Edition, is designed around the open source Eclipse BPMN Modeler, Apache ODE BPEL engine, and Tempo WS-Human Task service developed by Intalio. The software can support any processes, small or large. It allows companies of all sizes to design, deploy, and optimize the most complex business processes. This can be done on top of any application and middleware system without having to write any code.
Intalio|bpms provides a comprehensive enterprise-class platform to design, deploy, and manage the most complex business processes. It features an intuitive and powerful visual designer, for designing the business processes and a reliable high-performance process execution server for running the business processes once deployed.
Intalio|BPMS Server is a native implementation of the new BPEL 2.0 standard, which added support for distributed transactions and human workflow through standard extensions.The server can support the most complex business processes, deployed within mission-critical environments.
- BPMN modeling: Leverage standard business process modeling language for your organization’s needs, resulting in consistency and accuracy at the highest level
- Model documentation: Document your process models for comprehensive understanding, consistency and follow-though at all levels of your organization
- Export as image or PDF: Export and share your models as media files
- Form design: Design Web 2.0 forms using a powerful drag-and-drop editor, and leverage your team’s Web 2.0 skills to develop highly interactive forms
- Web form to mobile form automatic conversion: Get your forms to work on mobile devises without any extra effort
- Chained forms: Define a form workflow; users must complete forms in the proper sequence, maximizing process consistency
- Data mapper: Define powerful data transformations using a graphical editor: click and drag for faster data mapping
- Process correlation: Deal with one of the most complex aspects of BPMN in clicks: define relationships and dependencies with ease
- Reusable processes: Define and consume reusable process. Save time and effort reusing your best processes in new process models
- Error Handling: Automate error handling in your process. Errors are managed faster and more easily
- Compensation (roll back): Define how completed activities can be compensated when unrecoverable errors occur by implementing a safety net for your processes
- Visual editor for technical artifacts (WSDL, XML, XSD…): View and edit Web Service related artifacts in powerful editor with both graphical and text views
- Web Service API: Interact with Intalio|bpms backend using an extensive Web Service (SOAP) API
- Integration with different Form and UI technologies: Integrate processes with the user interface technologies and forms of your choice
- Web Service and XML over REST connectors: Invoke SOAP Web services and XML over REST using drag-and-drop.
- Database Invocation connector: Execute SQL queries and stored procedures and get the results in your process
- Database polling connector: Poll a database and initiate processes based on the results
- Dashboard graphical editor: Monitor key performance indicators through complete dashboards. Visually meaningful content helps you understand the big picture
- Business metrics: Define the business objects and metrics that best reflect your business needs. Make data-driven decisions based on real-time visibility into business activities
- Intalio dashboard: Use one of dozens of widgets to monitor your business and application. Customize the dashboard to see exactly the data most relevant to your needs
License: Intalio|BPMS Community Edition License
|The largest compilation of the best free and open source software in the universe. Each article is supplied with a legendary ratings chart helping you to make informed decisions.
|Hundreds of in-depth reviews offering our unbiased and expert opinion on software. We offer helpful and impartial information.
|Replace proprietary software with open source alternatives: Google, Microsoft, Apple, Adobe, IBM, Autodesk, Oracle, Atlassian, Corel, Cisco, Intuit, and SAS.
|Awesome Free Linux Games Tools showcases a series of tools that making gaming on Linux a more pleasurable experience. This is a new series.
|Machine Learning explores practical applications of machine learning and deep learning from a Linux perspective. We've written reviews of more than 40 self-hosted apps. All are free and open source.
|New to Linux? Read our Linux for Starters series. We start right at the basics and teach you everything you need to know to get started with Linux.
|Alternatives to popular CLI tools showcases essential tools that are modern replacements for core Linux utilities.
|Essential Linux system tools focuses on small, indispensable utilities, useful for system administrators as well as regular users.
|Linux utilities to maximise your productivity. Small, indispensable tools, useful for anyone running a Linux machine.
|Surveys popular streaming services from a Linux perspective: Amazon Music Unlimited, Myuzi, Spotify, Deezer, Tidal.
|Saving Money with Linux looks at how you can reduce your energy bills running Linux.
|Home computers became commonplace in the 1980s. Emulate home computers including the Commodore 64, Amiga, Atari ST, ZX81, Amstrad CPC, and ZX Spectrum.
|Now and Then examines how promising open source software fared over the years. It can be a bumpy ride.
|Linux at Home looks at a range of home activities where Linux can play its part, making the most of our time at home, keeping active and engaged.
|Linux Candy reveals the lighter side of Linux. Have some fun and escape from the daily drudgery.
|Getting Started with Docker helps you master Docker, a set of platform as a service products that delivers software in packages called containers.
|Best Free Android Apps. We showcase free Android apps that are definitely worth downloading. There's a strict eligibility criteria for inclusion in this series.
|These best free books accelerate your learning of every programming language. Learn a new language today!
|These free tutorials offer the perfect tonic to our free programming books series.
|Linux Around The World showcases usergroups that are relevant to Linux enthusiasts. Great ways to meet up with fellow enthusiasts.
|Stars and Stripes is an occasional series looking at the impact of Linux in the USA.