Excalibur: Morgana’s Revenge (EMR) is a first-person action shooter game where time travel enables players to journey through the jurassic period, camelot period, and into the future chasing down Morgana and her forces.
EMR is a unique scenario based upon the Aleph One (Marathon) engine. It features an epic and in-depth story line.
As a Federation Marine resting after your last mission, you start aboard the exploration class Starship Kronos where you learn that your real mission has yet to begin. You are re-acquainted with the AI Merlin, who introduces you to Kronos time travelling technology, and reveals your new mission: to save mankind from the clutches of Morgana and her minions. Through untamed raptor-infested jungles, castle arenas, and war-torn streets of the future, you will wield weapons from all time periods – including the Sword of Power, Excalibur – in an effort to thwart the diabolical plot that unfolds.
The EMR adventure, spread across 42 solo levels, weaves a tale of truth and honor, knighthood and bravery, and darkness and treachery. EMR also delivers 27 adrenaline pumped network levels. EMR immerses you in an amazing new world, creating an addictive, fun and unique gaming experience.
- Levels with fog and mist.
- Persistent effects such as poison, earthquakes, fire storm spell, and timed grenades.
- 12 unique weapons, including a new Dragon Flamer and T9000 Railgun.
- New spells for your wand, including fire storm, teleportation, and raise the dead.
- Beautifully rendered OpenGL textures and landscapes.
- New graphics for Morgana, the Trex, raven, and Jurassic bug.
- A huge variety of new high resolution scenery items.
- New holodeck programs, including driving a Flintstone mobile through Bedrock.
- Blood Gulch style net map with 8 simulated net players and a huge battlefield.
- A basketball court netmap where grenades in a basket win points for your team.
- A beautiful new future level that let’s you drive a Hoverbike.
- A total of 5 brand new solo maps and 4 new net maps.
- Original MP3 music.
- Lots of updated maps with new areas, new tasks, new features, and new secrets.
- New powerups, such as apples, bananas, health kits, emergency kits, and finally a use for all those magic scrolls.
|Read our complete collection of recommended free and open source software. The collection covers all categories of software.
The software collection forms part of our series of informative articles for Linux enthusiasts. There's tons of in-depth reviews, alternatives to Google, fun things to try, hardware, free programming books and tutorials, and much more.