Drivel is a GNOME client for working with online journals, commonly known as weblogs or simply ‘blogs’.
Most popular journal servers are supported, including Advogato, Atom, Blogger, LiveJournal, and MovableType.
It retains a simple and elegant design while providing many powerful features.
- Support for LiveJournal, Blogger, MovableType, Advogato, and Atom journals (systems based off these are also supported, including WordPress and Drupal).
- The ability to post, edit, delete, and view recent entries.
- Integrated spellchecking and HTML syntax highlighting.
- Keyboard shortcuts.
- Offline composition and editing.
- Automatic recovery in the event of a crash.
- Journal system extensions, including LiveJournal security groups and MovableType categories.
Developer: Neil Williams, Todd Kulesza, Davyd Madeley
License: GNU GPL v2
|Read our complete collection of recommended free and open source software. The collection covers all categories of software.
The software collection forms part of our series of informative articles for Linux enthusiasts. There's tons of in-depth reviews, alternatives to Google, fun things to try, hardware, free programming books and tutorials, and much more.