Blogilo (formerly known as Bilbo) is a full featured blogging client with many features similar to Windows Live Writer.
It supports popular blogging APIs.
Blogilo focuses on simplicity and usability.
- Full featured WYSIWYG editor and an HTML editor.
- Previewing your post with your blog style.
- Support for Blogger1.0, MetaWeblog, MovableType and Google GData APIs.
- Create, modify and delete posts.
- Create drafts and scheduled posts.
- Upload media files to your blog.
- Fetch recent blog entries.
- Add images to posts.
- Save local entries before publishing.
- Save the writing copy to prevent data loss, at configurable intervals.
- Internal auto spell checker.
- KDE spell checker is also supported.
Developer: Mehrdad Momeny, Golnaz Nilieh
License: GNU GPL v2
|Read our complete collection of recommended free and open source software. The collection covers all categories of software.
The software collection forms part of our series of informative articles for Linux enthusiasts. There's tons of in-depth reviews, alternatives to Google, fun things to try, hardware, free programming books and tutorials, and much more.