Orgzly is an outliner for taking notes and managing to-do lists.
You can keep notebooks stored in plain-text and have them synchronized with a directory on your mobile device, SD card, WebDAV server or Dropbox.
Notebooks are saved in Org mode’s file format. “Org mode is for keeping notes, maintaining TODO lists, planning projects, and authoring documents with a fast and effective plain-text system.
- Create, edit and delete notes and tasks.
- Collapse and expand sub-notes.
- Schedule tasks and set their deadlines.
- Set priorities and tags for notes.
- Fling notes left or right to open quick-menus.
- Search notes by various properties.
- Create and save searches for quick access.
- Synchronize notebooks with one or more directories.
Orgzly is an outstanding outliner. It’s perfect for making notes and managing tasks. It also has all the features we need. While not the most intuitive app, its extremely customizable.
Orgzly is published under an open source license (GNU General Public License v3.0) which is refreshing for Android.
|Find all the great free Android apps that meet our eligibility criteria. Never pay for an Android app again!
|For an Android app to be awarded our love, it must satisfy the following criteria:
|High quality with a good set of features, stable in operation and mature software;
|No charge to use the app;
|No intrusive ads in the program;
|Open source and proprietary software can be included;
|Apps where additional functionality is available for a payment can be included where appropriate.