Atom 1.24 has been released offering read-only TextEditors, asynchronous context menus, and automatic scrolling on folding and unfolding.
- Read-only TextEditors – packages can apply a readonly attribute to TextEditors to disable input;
- Context menus are now asynchronous allowing other processing and rendering to occur while the menu is shown;
- New LanguageMode API;
- Automatic scrolling when folding or unfolding – Atom will automatically scroll the editor to keep your cursors visible after the folding operation is complete.
For more information, visit https://blog.atom.io/2018/02/13/atom-1-24.html
Atom consists of over 50 open source packages integrated around a minimal core. With Node.js support, and a full set of features, Atom is an excellent way to edit code.
- Cross-platform editing
- Built-in package manager – choose from thousands of open source packages that add new features and functionality to Atom
- Smart autocompletion
- File system browser
- Multiple panes
- Find, preview, and replace text as you type in a file or across all your projects
- Pre-installed with four UI and eight syntax themes in both dark and light colors. Over 1000 themes are available