Clementine is a cross-platform, lightweight, modern music player and library organizer based on Amarok.
Clementine focuses on a fast and easy-to-use interface for searching and playing your music.
It is inspired by Amarok 1.4, focusing on a fast and easy-to-use interface for searching and playing your music.
- Search and play your local music library.
- Listen to internet radio from Last.fm and SomaFM.
- Tabbed playlists, import and export M3U, XSPF, PLS and ASX.
- Create smart playlists and dynamic playlists.
- Load M3U and XSPF playlists.
- Undo and redo in the playlist.
- Edit tags on MP3 and OGG files, organise your music.
- Download missing album cover art from Last.fm.
- Podcast support with integration with gpodder.ne.
- Graphical equalizer.
- Cross-platform – works on Windows, Mac OS X and Linux.
- Native desktop notifications on Linux (libnotify) and Mac OS X (Growl).
- Fetch missing tags from MusicBrainz.
- Attractive on screen display.
- Queue manager.
- Supports MPRIS on Linux, or remote control using the command-line.
- Supports indexing and playing music from Google Drive.
- Support for Soundcloud.
- Support for jazzradio.com.
- Support for Moodbar.
- Visualizations from projectM.
- Copy music to your iPod, iPhone, MTP or mass-storage USB player.
- Remote control.
- Transcode music into MP3, Ogg Vorbis, Ogg Speex, FLAC or AAC.
|Read our complete collection of recommended free and open source software. The collection covers all categories of software.|