Atom-LaTeX is an extension for Atom aiming to provide all-in-one features and utilities for LaTeX typesetting with Atom.
All commands can be invoked from Package→Atom-LaTeX menu or from the command palette. Alternatively, keybindings are provided.
The software is released under an open source license.
- Compile LaTeX with BibTeX.
- Preview PDF with build-in viewer. Render PDF with WebGL.
- Atom-LaTeX will search all bibTeX files referenced in the main LaTeX file to develop bibitem keys.
- Syntax highlighting.
- Direct and reverse SyncTeX support.
- Limited support for LaTeX source files with a non .tex extension.
- Parse LaTeX compiling log.
- Use LaTeX log grammar for highlighting raw logs:
- Set LaTeX Log grammar for raw logs.
- LuaTeX and XeTeX log recognition.
- Arara log parsing support.
- Auto-enable word wrap.
|Read our complete collection of recommended free and open source software. The collection covers all categories of software.|