Omnitux is a set of educational activities based on multimedia elements (images, sounds, and text).
Omnitux provides various different activity types including associations, puzzles and counting.
Omnitux activities are described in relatively simple XML files. Therefore, people without programming skills can build their own activities.
- Customization : Omnitux activities are described in XML files so that new or modified games can be easily created.
- Support for high resolution bitmap images (JPG, PNG) and scalable vector images (SVG).
- Use of maximum available full screen resolution ensures good graphical rendering on any computer.
- Exclusive “Tux rewards system”.
- Multiple languages support:
Developer: Olav_2, Kot26
License: GNU GPL
|Read our complete collection of recommended free and open source software. The collection covers all categories of software.|