J-Pilot is a desktop
organizer application for PalmOS devices. It is intended to be an
alternative to the Palm Desktop.
It includes a datebook, address book, ToDo, and memo
applications, as well as Expense and
SyncTime plugins. You can change your alarm and sync settings,
date format, and character sets with the Preferences dialog.
J-Pilot requires pilot-link, a library of utilities
for connecting to and synchronising with Palm OS-based PDAs.
- Supports DateBk 3/4/5/6 extensions
- Supports PEdit Palm application
- Plugin support: Expense, Synctime, jpilot-backup (for
multiple backups), and KeyRing for Palm encrpytion
- Import and Export to many different formats
- Export iCalendar, vCard, and LDIF formats
Application Features including: Synchronization of categories and
editing categories, Supports Datebook, Address, To Do List, and MemoPad
J-Pilot should work with Palm Pilot models:
- III, IIIx, IIIe
- V and VII
Last Updated Thursday, March 31 2011 @ 03:23 PM EST