LaTeXDraw is an open source graphical
drawing editor for LaTeX, a document preparation system and document
markup language for high-quality typesetting. LaTeX is often
used for technical or
scientific documentation, particularly because it generates well
formatted papers with beautifully crafted formuale, but the system can
be used for any form of publishing.
LaTeXDraw uses the graphical LaTeX language PSTricks for
- PSTricks code that can be integrated into LaTeX documents.
- PS/PDF pictures that can be included into LaTeX documents
without any compilation constraint.
LaTeXDraw has the usual drawing tools (lines,
rectangles, circles, Bezier curves) and can resize, rotate, move and
join objects using vector transformations. LaTeXDraw uses SVG as its
file format and figures.
- Native support of LaTeX text
- Create templates
- Standard shape operations: Rectangle
& Square, Line, Ellipse & Circle, Bezier curve,
Polygon, Triangle & Rhombus, Grid, Arc, Point, Free hand, Text,
Joined Lines, and Axes
- Graphical Features: Select, Move,
Rescale, Put in front, behind ..., Rotation, Join/separate, Change the
dimensions, Mirrors, Magnetic Grids
- Export drawings to PSTricks, JPG,
PNG, EPS, BMP, PPM, PDF, SVG and PS
- Import PSTricks file, Import SVG
- Zoom in and out
- Internationalization support
to Vector Graphics Home Page
Last Updated Sunday, August 17 2014 @ 08:35 AM EDT