Incredipede is a puzzle game that celebrates the vast
diversity of life in the world.
The game follows Quozzle, a lone Incredipede on a dire quest
to rescue her sisters. She has a unique ability to grow new arms and
legs wherever she needs them, transforming into a snake, a spider, a
horse, a monkey - anything you can imagine. You can give her antlers or
a tail, use nature as a blueprint or strike out in weird new directions.
As the game progresses, new elements such as lava, water or
wind will appear. Northway Games, the developers, make Incredipede free
for Linux reflecting the operating system's philosophy and community.
- Three beautifully hand-crafted worlds - the first world
introduces placing muscles and controlling Quozzle using the keyboard.
Futher worlds give you full control over Quozzle's limbs, as you
stretch her into new shapes to better navigate her surroundings
- Sixty challenging official levels
- Glorious fullscreen resolution
- Built-in level editor to create your own puzzles, or to
- Thousands of user-made creations
- Send your creatures to your friends to try to control
- Immersive ambient soundscape
to Puzzle Games Home Page
Last Updated Saturday, July 04 2015 @ 10:04 AM EDT