HTML Kickstart is an ultra-lean open source framework that
enables you to rapidly build web page prototypes.
HTML Kickstart is a collection of HTML5, CSS, and jQuery
headstart and save hours of work.
HTML KickStart includes a bunch of elements: slideshows,
superfish style menus, css buttons, form styles, typography basics, and
more, so that with a little customization you can create a full
featured web site layout in a fraction of the time it normally takes to
design, create, code, and debug common user interface elements.
HTML Kickstart For Drupal is available. It is an ultra–lean
theme that utilizes the CSS and JS helper framework.
- Clean, standards-compliant and cross-browser mark-up
- Responsive layout
- Fluid or 960 grid layout as you like
- 249 icons
- Designer friendly
- Custom Blocks Positions: tabs, and slider
- CSS3 buttons, tables, images, lists, tooltips, breadcrumbs
- Uses Font Awesome - gives you scalable vector icons that
can instantly be customized — size, color, drop shadow, and anything
that can be done with the power of CSS
- Cross-browser normalization
- Cross-domain XHR and Flash
- Supported web browsers: IE 8+, Safari, Chrome, Firefox,
Opera, Safari IOS, Browser and Chrome Android
to Lightweight Frameworks Home Page
Last Updated Sunday, October 13 2013 @ 06:17 AM EDT