YAML (Yet Another Multicolumn Layout) is a modular open source
CSS framework for truly flexible, accessible and responsive websites.
YAML is focused on device independent screen design and provides
bullet-proof modules for flexible layouts.
YAML provides a complete set of matched building blocks to
create complex websites. Grids, navigation, forms, typography module
and all provided add-ons work seamlessly together.
YAML is mature software having been in development since 2005.
- Bulletproof flexible and responsive grid system
- Fixed grid layout, based on 960 Grid System
- Provides layout bullet-proof modules for flexible layouts
- Flexible forms toolkit with theme-support
- Focussed on web standards & accessibility
- Optimized typography for all standard elements
- Matched building blocks for rapid prototyping
- Namespacing avoids conflicts with third-party CSS
- Form-Module provides a full set of standard form elements,
based on best practices for accessible forms, and supports theming
- Provides several different standard methods for clearing
and containing float objects
- Well prepared for HTML5 and CSS3
- Very slim framework core (5.9 kB)
- Completely developed using Sass and provides a static CSS
version of the framework as well as a highly customizeable Sass port
- YAML-based templates have been prepared for many CMS
- Complete multilingual documentation
- Supported web browsers: Mozilla Firefox
3.6+, Opera 10+, Latest Google Chrome, Apple Safari 4+,
and Internet Explorer 6+
to CSS Framework Home Page
Last Updated Sunday, July 27 2014 @ 10:56 AM EDT