Pulse is an award winning news reading application for web
browsers, iPhone, iPad and Android devices. The application displays
news from multiple RSS feeds in a single page using a tile based
interface. Pulse has been praised by users for
its sleek, easy to use design.
Pulse incorporates colorful panning story bars and fills them
with content from your favorite sources. Pulse allows users to
experience the news they desire from traditional sources, favorite
blogs and social networks in an attractive interface.
Pulse serves as something of a
standalone RSS service, letting you manually select your favorite
sources, which sync across Pulse’s web and mobile apps.
- Add content from Pulse's catalogue, pull in sources from
the web, or add specific RSS feed URLs
- Hold up to 600 sources total: 12 feeds per page and up to
- Add, delete, and rearrange sections
- Save stories for reading later to Pulse.me on any device or
- Share stories to your favorite social networks and services
like Facebook, Twitter, Instapaper, Read it Later, Evernote or emai
to Google Reader Replacements Home Page
Last Updated Sunday, November 02 2014 @ 06:01 AM EST