Easystroke is an open source gesture-recognition application
which works with all of your applications.
This utility aims to be highly configurable while at the same
an intuitive and efficient user interface. Whilst it was designed with
tablet computer in mind, it also works well with a mouse.
Easystroke will execute certain actions if it recognizes the
stroke; currently easystroke can emulate key presses, execute shell
commands, hold down modifiers and emulate a scroll wheel.
Easystroke has been ported to gtk3.
- With a guesture, execute shell commands, emulate key
presses, output text, scroll, ignore, button and misc
- Emulate a mouse click by clicking a second button during a
stroke (which can essentially turn a one-button tablet pen into
- Application-dependent gestures
- Configurable gesture timeout
- Easystroke send "foo" to excecute action foo from the
- Different timeout settings for individual devices
- Internationalization support
to Utilities to Boost Productivity Home Page
Last Updated Saturday, July 04 2015 @ 12:09 PM EDT