MonjaDB is a MongoDB GUI client tool for rapid application
development. The application aims to provide a thoroughly
straightforward way of updating MongoDB documents.
On a single MongoDB node, you can browse your databases,
collections and documents. Single documents can also easily be created,
edited or removed. MonjaDB has been developed as a plugin for Eclipse,
so it is necessary to install Eclipse.
MonjaDB is a multi-platform app.
| MonjaDB 1.0.2
Free to download
Java Runtime Environment 1.5 or higher
- Simple to use with an intuitive interface
- WYSIWYG editing on JSON/Table/Tree of MongoDB documents
- Very flexible window management (thanks to the Eclipse rich
- "Actions" is a powerful Macro-like function. It has high
compatibility with "mongo" - the MongoDB standard client application
- Published as open-source code
to MongoDB GUIs Home Page
Last Updated Monday, June 08 2015 @ 03:40 PM EDT