Wolf CMS is a lightweight, fast, simple, yet powerful open
source content management system.
It is easily extendable, and uses mySQL, SQLite 3, or PostgreSQL as its
Wolf CMS simplifies content management by offering an elegant
user interface, flexible templating per page, simple user management
as well as the tools necessary for file management.
Wolf CMS is written in the PHP programming language.
Wolf CMS is a fork of Frog CMS.
| Wolf CMS 0.7.7
Free to download
GNU GPL v3
Wolf CMS team
PHP 5.2 or higher with PDO support
Apache (or another web server)
MySQL 4.1 or higher, SQLite 3, or PostgreSQL
- Ease of use - drag and drop page ordering simplifies the
organisation of pages
- Unlimited hierachically structured page navigation menu
- Flexible page content: body, sidebar, extended, summary
- Per page layout customization
- Simple and reusable content snippets
- Plugins to extend functionality such as a file manager
which allows uploading, browsing and editing files
- Password protected administration
- Simple user and permission management
to Lightweight Alternatives to WordPress
Last Updated Friday, October 11 2013 @ 05:47 AM EDT