Tales of Maj'Eyal: Age of Ascendancy
Tales of Maj’Eyal (ToME) is a free, open source roguelike RPG,
featuring tactical turn-based combat and advanced character building.
It is written as a module that runs in T-Engine 4.0.
is the Age of Ascendancy, after over ten thousand years of strife, pain
and chaos the known world is at last at relative peace. The Spellblaze
last effects are now tamed, the land slowly heals itself and the
civilisations rebuild themselves after the Age of Pyre.
Play as one of many unique races and classes in the
of Eyal, exploring random dungeons, facing challenging battles, and
developing characters with your own tailored mix of abilities and
- Suitable for gamers without any rogueline experience
- Supports both graphical tiles and ASCII mode
- Over 40 abilities available on some characters
- Talent system
- Combat engine
- Online persistent stat/achievement tracking
- IRC chat client
- Expandable and moddable
- Atmospheric music
- Unlock new races, classes, starting points, playmodes and
to Peachy Games Home Page
Last Updated Wednesday, October 09 2013 @ 04:17 PM EDT