ClipIt is a lightweight fully featured GTK+ clipboard manager.
It was forked from Parcellite, adding additional features and
bugfixes to the project.
ClipIt features a clipboard CLI. Unrecognized options and the
contents of your standard input get copied to the clipboard.
- Automatically paste selected item
- Save history of your last copied items
- Search through the history
- Global hotkeys for most used functions
- Execute actions with clipboard items
- Exclude specific items from history
- Declare static items
- Option to run ClipIt as a daemon. Use this mode if you just
want ClipIt to keep
your clipboard and primary contents safe
- ClipIt's actions perform commands using the contents of
to Clipboard Managers Home Page
Last Updated Sunday, May 04 2014 @ 05:39 PM EDT