Drupal Commerce is an open source eCommerce framework built
from the ground up on Drupal 7. Use it to
build truly flexible eCommerce websites and applications based
on Drupal, the best platform for social commerce.
This application was previously known as Ubercore.
Whereas eCommerce solutions are often developed with an
mindset, highlighting what you can do with it out
of the box, Drupal Commerce was developed with a framework
mindset, focusing on what you can build with it.
The core Commerce systems make no hard-coded assumptions about your
business model, privileging developers and site builders at the core
level to build custom eCommerce solutions to suit.
- Offers a complete product administration system, shopping
cart, and checkout form
- Create product types with custom attributes
- Dynamic product displays
- Order management, line item
- Payment method API, allowing many different payment gateways
- Tax calculation / VAT support
- Discount pricing rules
- Deep integration with systems like D7's Fields, Views,
Rules and Entity API
- Supports multilingual and multi-currency out of the box
- Additional eCommerce features and usability enhancements
provided by contributed modules such as Shipping, Stock, Coupons, File
downloads, PayPal, and many more
- Integrate your Drupal Commerce site with major social
networks like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and others
to eCommerce Home Page
Last Updated Saturday, August 31 2013 @ 07:47 PM EDT