OpenI is an open source web-based OLAP reporting application.
OpenI is an
out-of-box solution for building and publishing reports from
XMLA-compliant OLAP data sources such as Mondrian Microsoft Analysis
Services or Mondrian.
With version 3.0 OpenI is deployed as a plug-in on top of
Pentaho or Jasper.
- Plugin for Pentaho:
- Simple and clean user interface to visualize data in OLAP
- Supports both direct Mondrian and xmla based connections
like Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS)
- Explore Cube Data
- Custom drillthrough
- Adding analysis to dashboard directly
- Plugin for Jasper:
- Intuitive interface
- Simple drag-and-drop to manage dimensions
updates with an AJAX framework
- Tabbed view for charts and tables
- Plugin for i2b2 (Informatics for Integrating
Biology and the Bedside); an NIH-funded scalable informatics framework
to Business Intelligence Home Page
Last Updated Wednesday, July 08 2015 @ 05:02 PM EDT