EPIC5 is an open source console based IRC client based on
ircII. It is primarily suited to users who wish to write their own IRC
scripts or have IRC scripts written by others.
The EPIC software was forked from ircII-2.8.2 in the Autumn of
1994. When EPIC is started for the first time, users will notice that
should really learn the basics of scripting.
- Multi-server support
- CTCP support - ask other clients for information
- DCC support - talk with another user outside of IRC
- Window merge - combine two windows into one
- Disappearing echos
- Transparant encryption over any transport protocol
- Bulk-removal of aliases, assigns, ons, etc
- Tag aliases, assigns, ons, etc, as belonging to a package
group that can be unloaded later.
- Create your own commands with aliases
- IPv6 support
to Console Based IRC Clients
Last Updated Sunday, May 31 2015 @ 02:37 PM EDT