IT Operations Portal (iTop) is a comprehensive open source
Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) web based service
management tool. iTop includes a fully customizable configuration
management database, a helpdesk system and a document management tool.
iTop also offers mass import tools and web services to
integrate with your IT.
iTop is quite frugal on resources and only requires PHP,
MySQL, and Apache installed on the system. Wherever you can run PHP and
MySQL, you can run iTop.
iTop was designed with the ease of use in mind and in order to
lead the users towards the natural adoption of ITIL best practices.
- Fully customizable CMDB
allowing IT operation to document IT inventory. It handles:
- Contacts, Team and Workgroups
- Infrastructure (Desktop, Servers,
Network devices, Circuits, Interfaces, Applications, Patches)
- Groups of CI
- Documents (web, word, excel, PowerPoint, html)
- HelpDesk and Incident Management
- Service and Contract Management
- Change Management
- Configuration Management
- Automatic SLA management
- Automatic impact analysis
- CSV import tool for all data
- Consistency audit to check data
- Data synchronization (data
- Error database - document fixes for
known issues in order to speed up the resolution process
- Dashboards provide an overview of
- Localization support
to Configuration Management Databases Home Page
Last Updated Sunday, May 31 2015 @ 02:46 PM EDT