Turses is an open source Twitter ncurses client interface
running on urxvt. This application is written in Python. The goal of
the project is to build a full-featured, lightweight, and extremely
configurable Twitter client.
Turses is based on the Tyrs project, written by Nicolas Paris.
Turses offers a more flexible user interface.
- Multiple timelines (buffers)
- Dynamic buffer managment - add or remove buffers on the fly
- Tweet, Reply, Retweet, Delete tweet
- Colored favorites
- Direct Messages
- Open URLs in browser
- Colored URLs
- Thread view
- Unread count
- Asynchronous search timeline
- View any userís tweets
- Fully customizable
- Multiple accounts
- View user profile
- Get your tweets that have been retweeted
- Search commands also available with no timelines
to Console Twitter Home Page
Last Updated Wednesday, November 05 2014 @ 11:30 AM EST