termrec is a program for recording "videos" of terminal output.
This utility provides the following utilities: termrec,
proxyrec, termtime, and termcat. It builds on the functionality
provided the script tool.
- termrec - tty recorder; it can record the output of any
text mode program which you can then replay with termplay, ttyplay,
ipbt, ttyplayer, nh-recorder or similar
- termplay - play back ttyrec recordings, like those produced
by termrec, ttyrec, services like nethack.alt.org or
- proxyrec - a network recorder. Proxyrec sits listening on
localhost:lport and proxies incoming connections to host:rport,
recording them to disk. By default, the data
is saved without timing info, but you can request a format like ttyrec
which does include timing
- termtime - determine the length of a ttyrec file.
All formats and compressions supported by termplay are available
- termcat - convert and/or join ttyrec recordings
to Plain Text Screencasting Tools Home Page
Last Updated Saturday, May 30 2015 @ 01:48 PM EDT