Intelligent Teaching And Learning with Computers (iTALC) is a
useful and powerful didactical tool which lets you view and control
computers in your labs and interact with students in a modern way. This
it possible, to access and influence the pupils'
activities just from the computer of the teacher. With the
help of iTALC, the teacher is able to see the
content of the pupils' screens on his/her screen. If a pupil needs
help, the teacher can access the pupils desktop and give support
from his computer.
The pupil can watch all activities, the
teacher is doing on his desktop. So the pupil can learn new processes.
For teaching something to all pupils, you can switch into demo-mode
where all screens of the pupils show the teacher-screen.
Furthermore things like locking pupil's screens, killing games,
power on/off clients and much more can be done with iTALC.
As iTALC works completely with TCP connections, it has the
advantage of permitting demo and remote control over local
- Easy to use interface
- Overview mode (allow previewing screens for each pupil
computers in a small preview window)
- Remote control computers to support and help other people
- Previewing computers in predefined classroom segment
- Show a demo (either in full screen or in a window) - the
teacher's screen is shown on all students' computers in realtime
- Lock workstations for moving undivided attention to teacher
- Send text messages to students
- Define several groups of users. These groups can differ in
which clients they are allowed to access
- Powering on/off and rebooting computers per remote
- Remote logon and logoff and remote execution of arbitrary
- Snapshots for evidence protection, e.g. during infringement
of any user rules
- Home schooling - iTALC's network-technology is not
restricted to a subnet and therefore students at home can join lessons
via VPN-connections just by installing iTALC client
- Easy installation
to Classroom Tools Home Page
Last Updated Tuesday, March 26 2013 @ 04:17 PM EST